Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Imperial Guard Test Model v1.2

Received some feedback.  This is the best part of a commission.  My comments were harder than the client's.  Because after all you are you're own worst critic. Thanks, Lane.  Something I've said for years.




JJ painting, this is an Imperial Guard Astra Militarum commission for Matt.

A brushes service does not end in death.

This is a beat up brush.  While it is a 3/0 size brush from years ago.  Tools always find a to be useful.  Be mindful of your surroundings.



Apologies missed a pic.


Wrong brown.  My bad.

I love Matt.  He wants his IG/AM to have various flesh tones.  Damn he is smart.


 
My bad.  Used the wrong brown.








This is an important pic.  Far right is the clients painted model.  Far left is v1.1.  Middle v1.2.  Matt's importance is uniformity.  Wanted to paint a second test model to break up the urban camo further.  Let me know what you think.



slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...