Thursday, February 20, 2014

Look Who Brought Some Friends a.k.a. Death Company part 1

Have to say my January promotion has been quite successful.  That coupled with a fellow blogger whom I deeply respect, it is simply great and an honour that he trusted me to paint some of his models.



JJ painting, this is a Warhammer 40k Blood Angels Death Company commission for my most esteemed Tallarn.  Shadrath went out into the world found some friends and invited them back to my murder table.  It has been a fun party.  When Shadrath party's it wasn't just off the hook, it tore the hook off the wall, and the wall off the house.  Guess that quote.

Everyone of them line highlighted.


Hopefully after the line highlighting it's all down hill from here.


slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...