Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Another Year, Another Facelift.

Looking to change the banner of this blog.  I'll buy the model and paint it to your specifications.  We take care of each other.



JJ typing, H2Lat40K is looking for another facelift.

This blog is going on its second year.  Like last year I wish to ring in the second year anniversary by changing its look.  I desire your graphics design speciality.

Please email me at sallueleh at gmail dot com if you have the skills to redo the header of this blog.  Will also be looking to change the header of my commission website as well.

Last year Tallarn did a great job with the headers and I bought and painted this Death Company Chaplain for him.



slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...