Monday, April 21, 2014

End of Uniformity a.k.a.Epic 40k Orks: Killa Kans, Warbuggies, Battlewagons and Brain Crushas

Damn Sunday was a productive day.  It has been Months since I've spent Sunday painting.



JJ painting, this is a Warhammer 40k Epic Orks commission for Brad.  Used to paint from about 2pm to 6pm on Sun.  Then things went in kind of downhill several months ago.  It has interrupted my Sun painting schedule.  However after a commission intake last Thurs I've been tremendously motivated.  Painted for a couple of hours Sat night.  Yesterday was quite a successful day.  Think these might be the best models yet for the Epic 40k commission.  Due to the size of the models I haven't had a lot of room to emphasize the lack of uniformity that is an orks trademark.  Fortunately these models have.

Coming up on the eve of this commission with Warmachine models after these.










These are the rewarding moments of painting.  Working with decades olde models.  This guy is a Games Workshop model from 1989.  To think there are people I play 40k with that are younger this model.


slainte mhath

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh seeing Epic stuff warms my heart, these are beautifully done, great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Kieran B. Right with you, Epic stuff warms my heart also.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...