Monday, April 7, 2014

Silver Gargoyle Productions Crew

There's a saying: No man is an island.



JJ typing, thanks to my clients I took out some important people for dinner last night.  Had this idea for a long time.  Wanted to show appreciate to those who helped make and support Silver Gargoyle Productions.  After some finagling a date and time was set up for dinner.  No one knew about the purpose of the dinner.  Wanted to keep it as a surprise.  Surprise thank you dinner.  We arrived a little bit late at The Boulevard Kitchen and Bar in Wayzata, MN.  Ordered our drinks and then toasted the crew.  Thanked them each for what they did for SGP.  Then said I was going to buy them drinks and food as a token of my appreciation.  We toasted and had a great time.  Damn it was fun.  As my Love said: What you thought was going to be a dinner actually turned into a roast of you.  Was laughing my ass off as my party lit me up.

Thanks, crew!

Left to right.  Joe, Shawn, me, Mikki and Donnie.

Never knew that line was from a poem.

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee. ~
John Donne


slainte mhath

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! It was a great dinner and very generous of you. Good food, good company, good times. /hugs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...