Friday, May 2, 2014

Mage Hunter Infiltrator (test model)

Wanted to paint one model out of the eleven to see how its received.



JJ painting, this is a Warmachine Retribution of Scyrah Mage Hunter Infiltrator commission for Sean.  Not a fan of test models.  I believe you should always Go Big or Go Home.  Prefer to dive in rather than get my toes wet.  There are other models from a similar line that I need to match this set to, which can be rough when you consider different painting styles and artists.  In this case a test model is a good thing.  Great use of resources.  Certainly don't want to have to repaint parts of whole models.  Time to see if this guy gets a greenlight





slainte mhath

2 comments:

  1. Model looks great. Very precise line work there. Only thing I would comment on, would be the green head wrap. It seems a bit out of place on the model. I like the work done to it, it's just the color doesn't seem to agree with me. I don't follow warmachine though, so it's probably just me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Have to agree. Think the hood is crap. Can definitely be reworked. Definitely doesn't match the other models.

      Appreciate the kind words.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...