Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Pre-Boxing Day!

Enjoying a day off and several hours at the murder table.



JJ typing, having some issues with a crimson hunter I'm working on.  My plan didn't work out quite the way I wanted.  Which turned out to be a good thing.  Going to try my skill at the airbrush more.

Hope you're enjoying this brown Christmas like I am.  We've had great weather here in Minneapolis/St Paul.  Snow melting constantly with above average temps and fog for almost a week.  This must be what Seattle or London feels like.  Would really like to go to London some day.

If this winter is too cold for you may the above pic warm you up.  Otherwise excellent company will definitely help.

Take care of yourself and the urban tribe you share this day with.


Na Zdorovie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...