Saturday, November 16, 2013

Tattoo-pa-looza '13

Time of year.  I'll be at Permanent Skin Art either chatting with Gary or getting ink scratched into me while you're reading this.



JJ typing, if I handle my finances correctly I have two "free" paychecks.  First lands at end of June other middle of Nov.  I've done a good job making sure not to over-extend myself.  Here are pics from last years session.





This years session I plan on starting a sleeve on my right arm.  First with the rest of the vampire clan symbols from Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver.  Then album cover art of VNV Nation and if there's time pic of Ronan Harris and Mark Jackson.


slainte mhath

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of script. Maybe we should be calling you Lorgar... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...