Sunday, January 19, 2014

Ebay Tyranids Hive Crone part 2

Have to say this guy is flying.  Of course he's not flying now because he is wingless.

Based Vallejo Model Air Light Sea Blue.  The paint smells like candy, Smartees specifically.


JJ painting,

Made a mistake here.  Washed it with Guilliman Blue Glaze.  Wasn't til I was picking up the next paint that I realized it.  Meant to wash it with Leviathan Purple.

After some time under a hair blow dryer to dry up the glaze, once again Light Sea Blue base.

This is the colour I wanted.  Washed Leviathan Purple.  Love how that works with Ice Blue.

Lightning Blue for first highlight.


Sack 1:3 Lightning Blue/Ice Blue.

Ice Blue for second highlight.




slainte mhath

2 comments:

  1. I really like the contrast and blends there! Keep at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Will do my best. I think you'll really like the next couple of parts.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...