Thursday, January 3, 2013

Grey Knights Purifiers part 11

What a terribly fun evening.  If only I spent the same amount of time painting this last weekend I would be painting white right now.


Four colours in one night.  Damn was it exciting.


Four of six Brassy Brass.



Six of six completed with Brassy Brass

Purity seal time.  Bleached Bone.

Of all the things I've been looking forward to painting this is it.  Something I've kicked around since before I had Grey Knights.  Sort of a "wish list."  This similar to Suijin's idea.  Really looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Close up of relief.

Was just too excited to not take a pic.

Six of six relief painted.

They are looking very pretty.



slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...