Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Psycannon: Just the rule I'm looking for.

Thanks to 40k buddy Connor my Purifiers are a little bit better.




JJ typing, This is something I've been looking for quite some time.  Specifically Psycannons and Overwatch.

I've been under the impression that the type fired during the shooting phase is the same type you have to shoot when performing Overwatch.

Example: If Purifiers moved in their movement phase and you chose to shoot Psycannon at Assault 2.  You can only roll 2 dice for Overwatch.

Two weekends ago Connor informed me that you can choose which you are firing.  That you aren't locked into a type based on your shooting phase.  You move your Purifiers shoot Assault 2.  When assaulted then shoot Psycannon at Heavy 4.

Quite pleased this was figured out.  Thanks, Connor.


slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...