Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ebay Eldar Crimson Hunter Completed On the Seventh day....

Probably could've painted this guy in one session.  Mind you almost the entire Sat at the murder table.  Still this guy was surprisingly quick.



JJ painting, seriously this guy was terribly quick to paint.  Can only hope the same for anyone else who is working one of these.  Won't be resting.  Have CONCOM, convergence committee meeting to go to.  Then hang out with several members of said CONCOM at TGI Fridays.  Then resume my Sun evening activities of cider, food and movies.  Didn't do them last Sun for obvious reasons.





Critique away.


slainte mhath

4 comments:

  1. I love that paint scheme. the moon and the extreme line highlights make it feel kind of macross plus - IN A GOOD WAY - I know you hate the cartoony feel, but here it really looks very striking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, Zab. You've sold me on line highlight when you said Macross Plus. I have the Robotech series on dvd. Friend of mine, Bryan, was talking about why judges like harsh line highlight because it goes back to Gundam and other Animes. This makes sense.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this, man - the moon is epic! I'm definitely going to need to pick up one of these kits, inspiring stuff!

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mordian7th. Glad this inspired someone.

      Will do my best. Seen some awesome Wraithknights on eBay. Something for me to keep in mind next time.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...