Saturday, September 15, 2012

Autumn Brew Review 2012

I'll be picking up beer, waiting for a bus or in line, drinking samples of beer for 4 hours or at a buddies place drinking more, eating and watching movies while you're reading this.

Please enjoy your Sat.

Can't show the whole ticket or someone will get my beer.


This will be my fifth Autumn Brew Review, ABR.  100+ micro and macro breweries with about 2500 people doing nothing but constantly drinking samples of beers.  As a friend of mine Donnie said after his first ABR "It wasn't what I thought it was going to be.  But so much better than I could have imagined."


Here's a link to ABR.

http://www.mncraftbrew.org/festivals/abr

I'm somewhere amongst the pics in the following link.

http://www.tcdailyplanet.net/news/2009/09/15/sweet-suds-ninth-annual-autumn-brew-review

If you ever get the chance to go one of these, beer festivals, do it!  You'll have a blast.

Take care of yourself and those whom you love.  Spend some time with them this next week.  You never if you or them will be here soon after.


slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...