Sunday, September 2, 2012

Orikan the Diviner, my Necron Warlord part 4

Abaddon Black for ballast and base.  Amethyst Purple drybrushed over ballast.



Imotekh and Orikan

C'tan Writhing Worldscape and Orikan.  My dynamic duo.


Trying something new.  Please let me know what you think.  Should I start using a backdrop for pics?  Think it looks ok.  Lane is bothered by the noise in the background.  Normally I wouldn't have done it but since C'tan is so tall figured I'd try it out.



Time for me to finish Orikan.  Usually once I'm done with a model I don't go back to it.  Be here in this moment.  However since the Scorpion Green highlight worked so well blending other greens together on the spyders had to do Orikan that way.  Then he would look complete.  And it does look finished.  I'm quite happy.

Imotekh and Orikan, much better blended.  Also get that green that I'm looking for.

C'tan Writhing Worldscape and Orikan.  I love using these two on the field.

Critique away.


slainte mhath

2 comments:

  1. He looks great, he reminds me of General Grievous from Star Wars :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. General Grievous was pretty cool. Perhaps one of the best things in that movie.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...