Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Canoptek Wraiths part 9

Would've finished these tonight if I wasn't seduced by the arms of Morpheus.  There will be 10 parts.  Great news is tomorrow they are done!  Then onto Night Scythes.  Or shall I say a mad scramble to get Night Scythes up and ready.

Scorpion Green glow done


So glad these are almost done.  Going to skip the step of painting the shrine walls til I've decided what I'm going to do with the shrine itself.  This gives me more time for the Night Scythes.

Skull White for eyes, preparing for next colour.

back view

Leg joints Inquisition eye Burnished Gold

Close up of power cords under arms

Power cords Abaddon Black and Snot Green

So close to being done! Scorpion Green eyes.

Light grey ballast (basing material)


slainte mhath

2 comments:

  1. Really digging the glowing green effect. I bet that's a pain in the ass but well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GiantKiller, yeah it is a tremendous pain in the ass. To think I was considering doing this to some 40 Necron Warriors. Glad you're digging it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...