Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ebay Deathwing Land Raider Celebration and more Eldar

Finally I've followed through on something.  Feel damn good.  About this time tomorrow evening the Land Raider should be up for auction on Ebay.

Tonight to celebrate this momentous event.  Byerly's in Golden Valley has 5$ sushi on Wed.  Picked up some unfiltered cider.  Presently watching Fight Club.  Curse of Frank Black afterwards.  Perhaps I'll work on my Crypteks afterwards.

Beginnings of a great evening.

Shawn handed me more Eldar to paint.  We are doing the same deal.  I call it "The Shawn discount."  5$ an hour.  Really should ramp it up to 10$, 8 at least.  Doing what we did before.  Models for models.  Already know what models I'll have Shawn get for me.

All Hallows Eve, 40k'ers.

Maugan-Ra, Prince Yriel, Pathfinders, Feugan, two Harlequin boxsets, Karandras and Shadowseer.  Nov is going to be a fun month.


slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...