Friday, October 26, 2012

If it ain't broke... (Necron fixing)

One of my olde school Wraiths arm fell off couple of battles ago.  Wed nights battle against Matt I lost a couple of more pieces.  Since I'm "officially" done with the Ebay Deathwing Land Raider I decided I would fix these models while the Crypteks primer is drying.

Curious both left arm of Wraith and Spyder broke.


Once again the pin vice comes to the rescue.  Seriously this is the best modelling tool I own.  It has done more for me than any other.

Something I've learned from pinning.  I've mentioned this in previous posts.  Cut the pin at an angle.  This ensures the pin goes into the drilled hole than just clogging the opening.

Two pins: Wraith and Spyders left arm.  Loctite superglue, thank you, Suijin, on the Immortal's Gauss Blaster.


slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...