Monday, August 27, 2012

Eldar Jetbikes Completed

These guys only took me a hour and half.  They were quick.  Of course only having three to paint with no detail helps tons.



 

Boy, was I surprised how fun and easy these guys were to paint.  Little issue I had was what to paint the canopy.  Surf Aqua, Shawn's Craftworld primary colour.  Didn't know.  It wasn't til I was done with the Shining Spears and walking these guys to my murder station it hit me.

Plus with the canopies being Hawk Turquoise it matches the Wraithlords and Wraithguards head.  Also like all guardians the pilot's jacket is Hawk Turquoise.



Again forgot eyes.  Flash Gitz Yellow for eyes.



Abaddon Black for racing gloves, re-breather, pistol and hostler, pouch, twin-linked Tuelean and engine intake and exhaust.



So far I've felt great about painting these.  Not because they were fast but because I was able to have so little grey on the model.  So close to my three colour minimum.  Had to go that little bit and paint the display screen Scorpion Green like the skimmers.



Guardian Plate armour Surf Aqua.  Matching the pilots of the other Eldar war machines.



Banner poles Brassy Brass.



Bulbs Caledor Sky.


Complete.  Critique away.


slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...