Friday, August 17, 2012

Witchblade, and Singing Spears, and Murekhs! Oh my! Completed

Damn that was a fun squad to paint.  From last night.



Time to focus on the Farseer.  This is such a wonderful model.  I have one.  Haven't put it together yet.

Witchblade and sachel Chaos Black.  Knife Chainmail.



Rock she's standing on painted Space Wolves Grey.  Using the technique I did with my Scourges.  Arrows on sash second stage Dark Angels Green.  Sash highlighted with 3:1 Space Wolves Grey and Adeptus Battlegrey.



Fur Bestial Brown.  Little out of focus.  Guess that Farseer still wants the focus on her.



Burnished Gold on special gear.  Runes, anklets, etc.



Gryphonne Sepia wash over Space Wolf Grey.  I like that look a lot.



Hair Skull White.



Bulbs again Caledor Sky.  That colour is really growing on me.  I'm convinced its exactly like Lightning Blue.  Which I love.  Then again I am colour blind so I can be wrong.  Done.  Critique away.



Eldrad with his cadre.


My Farseer and Warlocks, including Eldrad on left.



slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...