Friday, December 7, 2012

The Dark Side Won /hangs head in shame

Nemesis Dreadknights have arrived!  Haven't finished putting together my Grey Knights and already have a new, new Grey Knight list.  When Grey Knights were released the box of the Dreadknight had me intrigued.  Then when I saw the model in person it made me want to vomit.




The Dark Side does funny things to people.  Specifically to Grey Knight players.

Beginning to think there is something fundamentally wrong with me.  I'm, or was, much more of a flair player, I have 37 pieces of flair if you're interested, than a pound-opponents-into-the-ground player.  For almost a year now I've been bent on making lists competitive.  Curious if tournaments are crushing that pew-pew-pew player part of my soul and driving me to actually place in them.  Plan on doing my two Dreadknights mostly with my airbrush, with very little actual paint brush.  Probably only for washes.


Almost as funny as the Bald Eagle walking on the lake.


So far I'm considering running two Dreadknights with Heavy Incinerator and Gatling Psilencer.  A great piece of information from Brad, Hulksmash, Townsend is "Figure why buy personal teleporters when I can buy a third for the same cost."

Let me know me how you run your Dreadknights.  Drop some education on this fledgling Grey Knight player.


slainte mhath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...